“Becoming ourselves is a collective journey” – Alok Vaid-Menon
LGBTQIA+ Affirmative Counseling
Gender Exploration & Transition
• Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling *2021 – Westminster College
• Bachelor of Arts in Adventure Education and Sociology/Anthropology – Green Mountain College
• National Park Service Seasonal Law Enforcement Training Academy – Southwestern Community College
• American Counseling Association – Student Member
• Utah Mental Health Counselors Association – Student Member
• LGBTQ-Affirmative Therapist Guild of Utah – Student Member
My emerging therapeutic style focuses on using the support and safety of the therapeutic relationship to explore, understand and heal together. Your experiences, identity, and voice will always be honored as we work towards equipping and empowering you to manage situations and stressors in the future and live your most authentic truth.
I am currently working towards specializing in counseling those who are exploring their sexual and/or gender identities, as well as folks in the period of emerging adulthood who are navigating transitions, feelings of instability or uncertainty, and/or considering all of the possibilities for their futures. I believe healing can be approached in many ways, let us explore together which ways may work best for you!